Did you know that your deepest wounds hold your greatest medicine for self-care, self-healing, and positive mindset?
With your permission I would love to ask you a few questions to help you to start your journey of self-discovery:
- Are you tired and bored of being the “good” girl or boy in your family?
- Do you feel like you are always there for other people, but no-one seems to notice or listen to you.
- Does anyone realise that you are only just holding it all together?
- Are you living your life following tired, outdated, worn-out stories?
These might be the sort of old stories you are telling yourself…
- You’re not good enough.
- Be quiet, don’t make a fuss.
- Don’t rock the boat, stay out of trouble, do as you’re told.
- Play by someone else’s rules.
- Do more, feel less.
We get stuck when we listen to old stories, you know, the ones about the way we “should” be working, how we “should” behave, what we “should” be achieving, what we “should” be thinking, saying, or doing.
You don’t have to do things the way they have always been done. The world is changing and shifting, and the tired, old, worn-out stories are just not true anymore.
You have permission to speak up, to speak your truth. Have you ever wondered what stops you doing that?
You have permission to reshape your story, to change direction, to change your lifestyle. You have permission to listen to your own inner wisdom, over the voices of old stories.
When you give yourself permission to live your life with creativity at the centre, to have a creative lifestyle, you can discover your authentic, rebellious, and quirky self.
Review where you are right now
Get out a piece of paper or your journal and let’s review where you are right now with these 10 steps:
- To break free of the beliefs holding you back is the first step for you to explore. List three limiting beliefs currently holding you back e.g. I’m not good enough
- Have you ever spent any time considering what gives you joy?
- Do you generally take time to listen to your own inner wisdom? What tools are you using? e.g. journaling, meditation
- What activity do you like to do to unleash your creativity? Creativity has the power to inspire and encourage you. You call on your imagination. Your inventiveness. Your ability to see different outcomes. You start thinking outside the box. You see solutions to problems.
- So how can you stretch your creative muscles? You could doodle now on your page – I dare you!
- Do you feel that you are living a life of self-discovery and curiosity?
- Do you feel that you are living your life on purpose, or is life just happening to you?
- Do you know what lights you up? And when did you last feel this joy?
- Do you believe that life is filled with unlimited potential and possibility?
- How close to being your authentic, rebellious, quirky self are you allowing yourself to be?
And now take the next step…
I would love to have a cuppa with you, so book in for your Free Discovery Session and we can chat about ReAwakening your Soul’s Purpose.